Tuesday, April 14, 2015

First thyme out the gate

Hi Everyone!

First off I would like to thank all my friends and family who encouraged me to start this blog.  I love you and I hope this lives up to your expectations.

Second, if you have any suggestions or even special requests, let me know and I will do what I can do.

And thirdly, I am most definitely NOT a fantastic writer, but I will try to do my best to make it interesting and take the advice offered to me by my step dad when I was 10 years old. "Just write like you are speaking to someone and it should sound about right."

Now... watch this space and I hope to get cooking soon! Sorry...I couldn't help myself.

Xx
-K

2 comments:

  1. Yay - so glad you're doing this!! As a non-chef, I'm still excited to follow your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank Mama Dean! I promise there will be recipes you will be able too make. I like good food but I don't like it to be too fussy or complicated 😊

    ReplyDelete